What if??

Today I did the what if challenge and chose a paper and that’s what i’d write about my paper said “What if there was no school?” This was hard to write about cause I had to think really hard but this is what I ended up writing:

In our time almost everyone goes to school, but a lot of people hate school. Back in the day only boys went to school, so girls were home bored doing house work, they wanted to go to school, but now not a lot of people like school, but the question is what if there was no school? Well we wouldn’t learn to do normal things, like how to be good at talking to people, how to spell, how to read ansd most importantly there would be no tech classes like food tech. And people couldn’t work many jobs, like doctors, mechanics and I don’t wanna write more jobs. People world be bored and out of routine and sleep in for hours and hours, but also stay up for hours and hours, and parents would have no alone time and complan, but not everything would be bad, kids would be less stressed and get more sleep and kids would be happy to spend time with their friends not at school.